19 June, 2012

Flash Fiction: In A Straight Line

Have you ever noticed how people never walk in a straight line? No? Thought so.

Me? I happen to know about this little secret. All that time sitting around between classes wasn’t wasted on me. The student body just walks without knowing this. Everybody else does the same.

So what’s this secret, you ask? Well, it’s not rocket science. It’s all about the attention you give to those feet. All you usually think about is where you’re going or walking hand-in-hand with that partner of yours. At least this is what I usually see with the result being the same: diverting from the straight line.

I’ve managed to develop this into some sort of pet peeve. I mean…it’s not in the lunch-lines, but it’s just everywhere. People just walking left and right, left and right. You too, and you never knew it!

Well, let’s see if I can make it to History class again.


For Flash Fiction Project: Prompt 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment